« Older Post Newer Post »

Working hard(ly at all)

Well January has brought with it the exam period and lately I haven't had the time to update my blog. I have either been revising, doing coursework, doing my portfolio or procrastinating (the culprit here is League of Legends) But magically I have found the time to get around to making a cover image and writing this post. I found doing this cover image rather fun. I took inspiration from Minimalist Pixel Art, a rather small art form. (Inspiration) It's pretty much pixel art that uses even less colours, but for some you could just classify it as lazy mans pixel art. Whatever the definition I think it looks cool.

My portfolio is dragging along at a dead pace at the moment. My time is consumed by revision and other forms of work. But after January I hope to complete it.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.