« Older Post Newer Post »

Gaining experience and levelling up.

I feel that I am slowly gaining more experience in graphic design, I am starting to plan ahead more and am trying to take more time with designs that I want to go on to Qwertee. Hopefully in the near future I might start making money out of it or I might take a course in graphic design.
However my creative juices seem to be running low. I have been learning CSS over the past week or so and it has been stressing me to the point of exhaustion. I think that a couple of days of no computer and just friends is in order.
This means for a couple of days  I may not post but when I post again I will try to do a post a gallery with a mix of GFX that I have made in the past and some new ones.

Thursday 25 August 2011

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.